5 Things: Fashion Truck at Lord's & Lady's; Holy Name Blood Drive
Today is the 16th annual International Women's Day.
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. You can also sign-up for the West Roxbury Patch.com daily or weekly newsletter that will come straight to your inbox with everything Patch.
- The Fashion Truck is coming to Lord's & Lady's Hair Salons on Saturday. 12-4 p.m.
- On Saturday, Holy Name Parish will host a blood drive benefiting patients at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital. 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Parish Hall. To schedule a donation appointment during the drive, please call 617-325-4865 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. To learn more about eligibility and the donation process, please contact the Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Blood Donor Program at 617-632-3206 or email@example.com.
- Register now for Parkway Little League here, the season begins April 13... Also register now for the Parkway Girls Softball League. Registration deadline is March 17, same day as tryouts. Click here for fees, dates/times and more.
- On Sunday there is a Free Icelandic Film Festival at the Revere Hotel starting at 3 p.m. Click the above link for more info on the three films. 200 Stuart St., Boston.
- Today is the 16th annual International Women's Day.
Things you can do every day on West Roxbury Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.