5 Things: Open Business Networking Meeting This Morning at Sophia Snow Place
Registration is open for the Parkway Girls Softball League.
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. You can also sign-up for the West Roxbury Patch.com daily or weekly newsletter that will come straight to your inbox with everything Patch.
- This morning a BNI Networking Meeting will be held at Sophia Snow Place. 7-8:30 a.m. Complimentary light breakfast. Kevin Hallinan of Winning Inc. Sales Training will speak. Local business and trades people can learn how to build their business by networking with other pros in a structured, proven way. RSVP to 781-956-8521.
- There is a Dinner & Fashion Show sponsored by Bloomingdale's at St. George's featuring St. George models on Saturday! Cocktails begin at 6:30 p.m. with dinner and fashion show to follow. Tickets: $80/runway; $60 adults; $30 teens/children. Sponsorship levels: $1,000, 4 free seats; $500, 2 free seats; $250, 1 free seat. For more info or to purchase tickets, please call Amal Hourani 617-930-7745 or Labebe Awde 617-930-7229. All proceeds to benefit church projects. Deadline for reservations was Feb. 25, but give them a call.
- Register now for the Parkway Girls Softball League. Registration deadline is March 17, same day as tryouts. Click here for fees, dates/times and more.
- Every Friday night Erin Og is performing at the Irish Social Club as it goes as pub! The boys kicked off the brand new night last week, in addition to Sunday nights, as the place to hear solid Irish music, imbibe on your favorite beverage and have as much craic as you can handle. No cover on Fridays, casual atmoshere and place you can hang your hat so feel at home. 5:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Get your tickets for the Legends of Comedy Night at the Irish Social Club in West Roxbury on March 15 with Lenny Clark, Steve Sweeney and Mike Donovan.
Things you can do every day on West Roxbury Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.