5 Things You Need to Know Today: August 3
ReadBoston's Storymobile, free Shakespeare on the Common and a North End feast!
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. You can also sign-up for the West Roxbury Patch.com daily or weekly newsletter that will come straight to your inbox with everything Patch.
- Today the ReadBoston Storymobile will be at the Ohrenberger Community Center at 11:15 for a free storytelling session for children up to 8. All children in attendance will receive a free book.
- Every night this week at 8 p.m. is Shakespeare on the Common. This year's show is "Coriolanus" which may not be suitable for children of all ages. Free. For more info or reserving chairs click here. 175 Tremont St., Boston.
- Have you taken all of Readers' Choice polls yet? Click here and vote for your favorite pizza place, dry cleaners and more.
- The Saint Agrippina Di Mineo Feast's open ceremonies for the weekend-long feast begin tonight at 7 p.m. Food, music, and a procession with Saint Agrippina at 459 Hanover St., North End. Come join the fun of the famous North End feast!
- Free Fun Friday at the Museum of Fine Arts. Massachusetts residents and tourists alike are invited to visit designated cultural attractions each Friday all summer long. This event is free and all are welcome.