5 Things You Need to Know Today: January 3
Do you want the Boston Public Schools to win $100,000? Then vote for West Roxbury home in national Patch Deck the House contest. No catch.
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the five things in the comments section.
- Do you want the Boston Public Schools to win $100,000? Then vote for West Roxbury home in national Patch Deck the House contest. No catch. You can vote every 15 hours. What would you want the do Boston Public Schools to do with $100,000?
- Delay trash and recylcing one day this week due to the New Years Day holiday.
- Put Christmas trees out for composting from January 2-13. Remove all ornaments, decorations, and stands from trees and place trees at the curb by 7 a.m. on your recycling day. Do not put trees in plastic bags.
- The Boston City Council was sworn in with new member Frank Baker and new City Clerk Maureen Feeney.
- During the swearing in ceremony current City Council President Stephen Murphy lashed out about the hole in Downtown Crossing...