5 Things You Need to Know Today: November 26
Check out Fabutique's Christmas Window tonight and enjoy some hot chocolate, cookies and shopping!
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. You can also sign-up for the West Roxbury Patch.com daily or weekly newsletter that will come straight to your inbox with everything Patch.
- Tonight Fabutique is unveiling its Christmas Window. Swing by to check out the window, enjoy some hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas music and shopping. 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- On Tuesday the West Roxbury Neighborhood Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the District E-5 Police Station Community Room. The agenda will include a presentation by Joe Klements who is representing a company who proposes to park about 22 school buses at 151 Rivermoor St., during the school day, with a trailer to accommodate the operation. This needs both Zoning Board of Appeals and Parks Commission approval because it’s an abutter of Millennium Park and VFW Parkway. All WRNC meetings are open to the Public.
- Voting has been extended for the West Roxbury Patch Facebook Cover Photo contest - vote now!
- On Tuesday, attend a free workshop on Preparing for a Job Interview at the Copley Branch Library Training Lab. 2:30-3:30 p.m. Topics include how to answer interview questions, dress and study for your interview. 700 Boylston St., Boston.
- Enter your house in Patch's Deck the House contest and win $100,000 for the Boston Public Schools district and $500 for your electricity bill.
Things you can do every day on West Roxbury Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.