5 Things You Need to Know Today: October 21
Two bazaars happening this weekend and today, one at St. George's and one at St. John Chrysostom.
"Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the five things in the comments section.
- Starting today is the St. George 35th Annual Bazaar and Food Fair. Free to get in. Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday: noon to 3 p.m.
- The St. John Chrysostom Annual Bazaar is tomorrow. Admission is free for a day of fun, feasting, gift buying and various raffles including paintings, electronics, gift certificates, hand-made afghans, very special gift baskets, a Christmas village and much more. 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Today is one of the first tours of the Arnold Arboretum's new Weld Hill research facility will take place for the public. Spots are limited, so sign-up or let them know you want a tour. Register here.
- Tonight is DJ Public Skate at the Jim Roche Community Ice Arena. $5 and rental skates are $4 on a first come, first serve basis. Skate to your favorite hits with staff.
- How good are you at trivia? Try your hand in Stump Trivia at West on Centre on Sunday night at 8 p.m.