Hurricane Sandy in West Roxbury, Monday Night Update
Here is the latest on Hurricane Sandy for West Roxbury residents.
- Boston Public Schools are open on Tuesday. They were closed on Monday.
- Here is the latest forecast - the night is expected to be rough, but the worst will be over by morning.
- Trash and recycling schedules are normal for tomorrow, but if you can wait a week it is being asked by city officials.
- Call the Mayor’s 24-hour Hotline with any questions, concerns or storm related issues at 617-635-4500.
- Boston City Hall will be open Tuesday; and all city employees are expected to work normal hours.
- All city buildings expected to be open, including community centers.