1. On Tuesday from 4-5 p.m., the West Roxbury branch of the Boston Public Library will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with "Celebrate Mexico." Special Guest Veronica Robles will teach courses on Mexican dance, songs and costumes. Robles has released six albums and performed in such prestigious venues as Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall in New York City, the JFK Presidential Library and Museum in Boston, and the Providence Performing Arts Center.
2. Holy Name Parish School located at 535 West Roxbury Parkway is hosting its Annual Craft Fair on November 9, 2013 from 9:30-3:00 pm
3. Boston Police E-5’s 10th Annual Halloween Party will be on Friday, October 25 from 5-8 pm.
4. On Tuesday at 11 a.m. there will be a preschool story time for ages 3-5 at the West Roxbury Library.
5. Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 67 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.