- On Monday there is an artist's reception for West Roxbury's Jan Boyd 'Hope and Inspiration' exhibit at 5:30 p.m. at the West Roxbury Library. Please join Boyd, for a reception featuring photographs of several of the pages of the book Jan created, which was presented to Pope Benedict XVI in 2008 with names of the almost 1500 people who had identified themselves as survivors of clerical abuse in the Archdiocese of Boston. Other current original work will also be on display. The exhibit will be available for viewing through October 2013 during regular library hours.
- On Tuesday morning at Millennium Park at 7:30 a.m. there will be a free bird walk with Emerald Necklace Naturalist Stephen Baird. Meet at the canoe launch.
- What do you think of people, be it adults or children, collecting money at the VFW Parkway/Route 1/Spring Street intersection? Read Amanda Batch's opinion and offer your own.
- The Samuel Adams Octoberfest is on Sept. 13 & 14 (yeah, I'm confused, too). Beer, food, music and more.
- Sign-up your girl for Girl Scouts.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something