But some residents are still digging out of the last storm, and are reaching out for an extra set of hands, according to a Monday evening blog post on neighborsforneighbors.org.
"Last this afternoon I learned that there are a bunch of seniors still snowed in that need help digging out," blogger Joseph Porcelli wrote in the post. "I know this is a lot to ask, especially given the snow is more difficult to move, but I really concerned about these folks and hope you can help. If you are not in a position to help out, please share this post on Facebook and Twitter."
Below are a listing of residents who need a hand shoveling, according to Porcelli's post.
- 108 Caving St. #2, West Roxbury – Upper driveway needs some shoveling and salt
- 21 Keane Rd. West Roxbury – Shoveling request for steps behind car and path next to car
- 11 Perkins Sq. Jamaica Plain – Carol got plowed in and can't access parking spot
- 27 Rosemary St., Jamaica Plain – Walkway needs to be clear so wheel chair can pass
- 14 John A. Andrew St., Jamaica Plain – 2011 Navy Blue Subaru Sedan
- 72 Neponset Ave., Roslindale – Two family house on corner of street, three back steps, driveway, etc.
- 56 Summer St. Hyde Park – Snow removal and salt on driveway and stairs
- 67 Austin St. Hyde Park – Car in driveway, driveway, sidewalk, steps to the house
- 48 Ralston Rd. Hyde Park – Sidewalk, path, stairs and small driveway