Patch wants to know who is the most prominent West Roxbury citizen of all time?
Let us know in the comments. Also let us know if you have ever seen any around town?
Here is a list of notable residents that either once lived in West Roxbury or currently live in West Roxbury. This list was compiled by wikipedia.org:
- Edward Downes
- Anthony Michael Hall
- Patrick DeCoste
- Robert Gould Shaw
- Francis A. Sullivan
- Francis Joseph[disambiguation needed]
- Willis Lent
- Chris Nilan, former NHL player and coach.
- Richard Olney, former United States Attorney General and Secretary of State.
- Dan Kiley, modernist landscape architect
- Ellery Clark, US olympic champion, Athens 1896.
- Taylor Schilling, Actress
- Thomas G. Kelley, Medal of Honor Recipient (Vietnam War)
- William Martin (novelist)
- Rich Cronin, singer, songwriter, lead singer for LFO