Kathryn Davids Major Gifts Officer at YMCA of Greater Boston
We are rapidly nearing the beginning of our and we need your help to reach that goal! Through diligence and support from our staff, members and community we have currently raised approximately $800,000 towards our $1.5 million goal. We need your help to ensure that we can build the best Y for our friends and neighbors when we begin construction in spring of 2013.
With this "Call to Action" your gift is a symbol to the West Roxbury community that the YMCA is here because of support from people like you. By making a gift to the West Roxbury Capital Campaign, you can ensure that the neighborhood will be able to thrive due to our new facility.
Our vision for a new West Roxbury Y is to create a first class facility to match our organization. We strive to respond to the most pressing needs of the community, such as childhood obesity and instilling healthy living habits in our children.
Renovations will include:
- State-of-the-art health and wellness center - views overlooking
- New aquatics center - featuring two pools, a splash deck, and viewing area
- Expanded child watch area
- Community plaza on Centre Street - outdoor Y activities as well as community functions
- Expanded parking - no more circling the parking lot
- Handicapped access - throughout the building, ensuring everyone can access YMCA programs.
With your help - our vision for a new West Roxbury Y can be realized!
Major Gifts Officer at YMCA of Greater Boston
Please call Marion Kelly at 617-323-3200 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathryn Davids, email@example.com or 617-927-8199 and ask how you can be a part of a new chapter for West Roxbury history.