Boston Restaurant Week is back for the summer, and runs from Aug. 19-24 and Aug. 26-31. From a trendy meal in West Roxbury to a classic dining experience in the North End, it's the perfect time to experience a restaurant you've never been to before, and explore the many culinary options Boston has to offer. Also, follow RestoWeekBoston on Twitter for the latest news, recommendations and peeks at local menus.
And of course the price is right:
- 3 Course Dinner for $33.12
- 3 Course Lunch for $20.12
- 2 Course Lunch for $15.12
With more than 200 restaurants to choose from there's something for everybody. You can search by neighborhood at RestaurantWeekBoston.com. But to make it easy, here are the two West Roxbury eateries listed on the Restaurant Week website:
- serves a mix of American and Metiterrenean foods at its comfortable Corey Street location.
- offer classic italian in a romantic atmosphere.
Readers, where else do you recommend? Tell us in the comments.