.

Dryer Fire Reported at Big Spin Laundramat

Officials responded to a fire at 4264 Washington St. on Saturday.

A fire was reported at the Big Spin Laundramat in Roslindale around 4 p.m.

Boston Fire Department officials said that the fire was caused by a dryer and was "no big deal." 

Patch will have more on this as more information is available.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something