Sure it's still cold out, but summer will be here before you know it. Get a head start on summer camp research with Patch Picks.
- Camp Ramsbottom: Camp Ramsbottom is operated by the Pawtucket, Boys & Girls Club. The camp is for day campers ages 6-13. They are run by professional educators and child development staff and located in Rehoboth. The camp runs in two-week sessions beginning June 27. They offer lots of different activities, archery, drama, swimming and fishing.
- Maplewood Summer Day Camp: Maplewood is a family-owned business in operation since 1965. It is for campers ages 4 -14 and is located in North Easton. In addition to a rock wall, Maplewood offers new activities this year including Zumba and a Circus Week. It also offers horseback riding, Ga Ga ball, ceramics and puppet making. If your camper has an interest in nature, their specialist will introduce campers to reptiles, mammals, bugs, and amphibians with a hands-on approach.
- Wheeler School Summer Camp: Campers can start at Wheeler Camp at age 4 with a full-day or half-day session. Located in Seekonk, MA, they offer three different main programs, outdoor camp, sports Camp and camp. There is a different theme each week.
- Camp West Woods: Camp West Woods in Stoughton offers a day camp for ages 3-15. For campers in grades 5-10, West Woods offers an overnight adventure in Adventure Bound Program. Parents are offered a choice between two, four-week sessions. Middle Camp is for kids in grades 1-4, and includes sports activities, arts and crafts, gymnastics and much more. Certified staff will instruct daily Red Cross swimming to all campers, followed by an afternoon of recreational swim.
- Camp Finberg: Camp Finberg is run by the folks at Attleboro YMCA. This camp is for kids ages 3-16. Camp sessions are for two weeks with four sessions in which to choose. Finberg offers activities ranging from swimming in its eight- lane outdoor pool to hiking on its 80 acres of woodlands. Camp Finberg also offers Specialty Camp for campers with a specific interest including drama, field hockey, science, nature and soccer.