A two-alarm fire broke out Friday morning in the attic of a 2 1/2-story single-family home in West Roxbury.
The fire started just after 9:30 a.m. at 112 Beech Street, according to the Boston Fire Department’s Twitter Page.
Fire officials said the cause was an electrical short circuit in the attic and the damage was estimated at $150,000.
Officials said no one was home at time of fire and no one was injured from the blaze.
Two adults and a teenager live at the home and will now be staying with family and friends until their home is again habitable, according to Boston.com.