.

Resident Grilling Pork Chops Led to Partridge Street Fire

The Boston Fire Department estimated the damage to be $100,000 from the Sunday afternoon fire.


The owner of the on Sunday, told Boston Police that he turned the grill off after making pork chops, but the house caught fire and was engulfed quickly.
Police found the owner of the house next door of his home, which had its front porch engulfed in flames, according to a Boston Police report.
The man told police he had grilled pork chops on the grill on the front porch. He said he turned off the grill, and then saw smoke coming from in front of his house. The owner said he helped his elderly mother exit the house. 
A Boston Fire Department chief estimated the damage to be around $100,000. 
Boston Fire Department Engines 53 and , and , 16 and 28 responded to the scene.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something