Adi's Bike World is a full-service bicycle repair and supply store located just past the corner of Grove and Washington. The small shop is jam-packed with merchandise for all cycle-sport needs, from helmets to folding bikes to scooters. The store was founded in 2000 by Adi Jojatu and his father, Valentin Jojatu, and specializes in building customized bicycles, frame painting and rentals.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 12pm - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 4:30pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bicycles, all related accessories, scooters
- Services: Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's intimate enough where I've had customers who bought their first bike from me return as adults. Our local customers have always responded well to our enthusiastic, friendly and affordable services.
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes