The Center for Martial Arts is located in the Spring Street Shaw's Plaza. The disciplines taught are split between Chinese and Korean, and programs are divided by age, from PeeWees (4-6 years old) to Children (7 to 10 years) and Juniors to Adults (16 years or older). The Center for Asian Martial Arts is an official Body Mind Systems Training Center teaching eight different martial arts styles. These include Kung Fu (Animals and Nature), Bagua Zhang (Chi Cultivation), Tai Chi (Internal arts), Kong Su Do (External arts), Udo (Jujitsu/Judo), Chin Na (Aikido/Hapkido), Ship Pal Gye (18 Weapons) and Kom Do (Samurai Sword).
- Hours: ADULT (16 yrs+): Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri 1pm; Mon through Fri 7pm; Sat & Sun 12pm. PEEWEE (4-6 yrs): Tue & Thu 4:15pm; Sat & Sun 9am. CHILDREN (7-10 yrs): Mon & Fri 3:30pm or 4:30pm; Sat and Sun 10am. JUNIOR (11-15 yrs) Mon & Fri 5:30pm; Sat and Sun 11am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1995
- What makes this community special?: The people
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 25
- Number of instructors: 10
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Type: Aikido, Judo, Kendo, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: To teach internal and external traditional martial arts seven days per week to students of all age and ability levels. We teach what we call, "The martial art's lifestyle," which incorporates asian philosophy to complement the physical training.