City of Boston Credit Union
Since 1915, City of Boston Credit Union has provided personal financing service and assurance for Boston and its surrounding areas. To become a member, just deposit $25, and you will officially own a share of the Union. This gives you equal standing on making Credit Union decisions; membership is not dependent on how much you have put into your checking or savings account. For futher information, visit a branch and speak with one of the representatives. There are additional locations in Boston's financial district and in Dorchester.
- Fax: 617-635-1432
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon. Drive-up hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 8am - 5pm; Thu, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - noon.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov 15 1915
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Personal
- Number of advisors: 0
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service