Comella's is a Massachusetts-based, family-owned Italian eatery with six existing locations and two new stores on the way. The West Roxbury restaurant has been open since early 2007, and the menu features a mind-boggling array of pasta and pizza choices. Comella's is all about family recipies and sauces, which comes across with its unique selection of delicious "Mess" Italian goulash meals. The motto? "The finished mess looks like an accident but tastes great!" Comella's serves beer and wine.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Feb 01 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine Italian foods
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.comellasrestaurants.com/
- Specialties: Pasta and sauces
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Lively, friendly people.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Stuffed shells, Meatloaf Italiano
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "The Mess"
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Very Informal