This popular dental practice is located in a charmingly renovated home near the top of Belgrade Avenue. Five dentists work out of the offices: Richard Bankhead; his brother, Kirk Bankhead; Paul Groipen; Warren Childs III; and Stuart MacDonald. The practice was originally founded in 1979 and enjoyed years of success on Centre Street before moving to this location in 1995. There is another office on Hyde Park Avenue.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 7pm, Thu, 8am - 7pm; Wed, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Delta Dental, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, any plan that allows you to go "out of network".
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: DMD, DDS, PC
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cosmetic dentistry, Endodontics, General dentistry, Geriatric dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatric dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Surgery