Kids' Fun Stop
Now under new ownership, Kids' Fun Stop is a climate-controlled indoor play space where children six and under can climb, ride toys, enjoy an oversized playhouse, tumbling mats or get creative at the arts and crafts table. Adults are welcome to enjoy free WiFi service while children blow off steam. It's the ideal solution for restless afternoons, impromptu play dates and especially for birthday parties or special events. KFS is tucked behind the Uhaul and the VFW.
- Hours: Open 7 days a week. Check website for seasonal hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Back entrance -- please ask for assistance.
- Founding Date: Oct 01 2006
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Centrally-located and easy access to everything.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Services (party and event services): Kid Parties
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Have fun.