Koko FitClub is a national fitness organization that features centers located throughout the U.S. It is neither a traditional gym nor a personal training facility, but a completely new concept in fitness. Koko FitClub offers automated personal training so that every individual can achieve his or her fitness goals. Workouts, which are led by a computerized system that organizes routines and tracks progress, take about 30 minutes each and incorporate body sculpting, conditioning, weight loss and muscle toning. It also offers customized workouts for postpartum mothers as well as for individuals with such chronic health conditions as diabetes, back pain, arthritis, breast cancer and men’s health.
- Hours: Staff on-site: Mon – Thu, 9am – 8pm; Fri, 9am – 7pm; Sat, Sun, 9am – 1pm. Members-only access: Daily, 5:30am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 04/02/2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Military
- Membership info: Rates vary depending on plan. Short term (3 months) and annual memberships are available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss
- What is your training philosophy?: Consistency is key. Taking the guesswork out of training; making fitness part of your daily life; and safely, but gradually, ramping up to your ideal fitness level.