A healthy option to fast-food recipes created by Shea Coakley and Peter Roy.
The restaurant offers an easy 1-2-3 process to order delicious and low calorie food such as Philly cheese steaks, Memphis pulled pork sandwiches or black bean vegetarian burgers.
All meals are 490 calories or less. All meals are portion controlled.
Eat Lean at LeanWorks.
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 2, 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: eatlean.com/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Barbecue, Burgers, Fast Food, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun