Lord's & Lady's Hair Salons
Located on Belgrade Ave. at the back entrance to the Roche Bros. plaza, Lord's & Lady's is easily the largest and most sophisticated salon in the area. The three-floor operation offers spa treatments galore, including tanning, microdermabrasion, waxing, facials and even eyelash extension. This location employs 35 hairdressers and is also the New England distributor for all products related to the Japanese Bio Ionic hair straightening system. All of the shampoo chairs are equipped with massage mechanisms and hand massages come with most treatments. There is free Wi-Fi, an ATM on the premises and tons of parking. Appointments are suggested, but walk-ins are premitted also.
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 6pm; Tues-Wed, and Fri, 8am - 8pm; Thurs, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1968
- What makes this community special?: It's a wonderfully tight-knit, multicultural community that likes to support local businesses.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Goldwell Hair Color Certified
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Aveda, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Moroccan Oil, Bio Ionic, Sebastian
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Shampoo twice each time. Use a heat-protector before blow-drying or flattening/relaxing to maintain your hair's shine, health and overall vibrancy.
- Spa & resort services: Facials, Hair, Laser, Massage, Wax