Panera is much more than bread. This particular location is new and boasts a fireplace, tranquil outdoor patio with five shaded tables plus upwards of 30 more inside. Free Wi-Fi is available to use while customers enjoy paninis, souffles, soups, salads or sandwiches. They also do catering and offer delivery.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:00AM - 10:00PM Sat: 6:30AM - 10:00PM Sun: 6:30AM - 9:30PM
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Our Bakery Menu is where you'll find our freshly baked breads, bagels, baked egg soufflés and pastries and sweets. Our Cafe Menu is where you'll find our sandwiches, soups, hand-tossed salads, pastas, beverages and our Panera Kids menu.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu/
- Specialties: freshly baked breads, bagels, baked egg soufflés and pastries and sweets. Sandwiches, soups, hand-tossed salads, pastas, beverages and our Panera Kids menu.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Free WiFi. Comfortable seating. Friendly Staff. Clean environment.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad, Lobster Roll, Pastas and much more.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bacon Turkey Bravo and Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual