Upon entering the Roche Bros. supermarket in West Roxbury, you'll encounter a produce section that's clean and full of good-looking fruits and veggies. The store has brick walls and an open ceiling, making you feel less assaulted than the usual supermarket florescence does. You can pick up lottery tickets at the customer service desk to the right of the cashiers, as well as get a DVD at the kiosk in front of the customer service desk. It's a full grocery store that offers everything most people need, as well as gluten-free food and catering services. Bag boys wearing Scally caps will bring your bags to your car as well.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 11pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1967
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, produce, flowers, meat, prepared foods
- General services: Catering, Prepared foods, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people, according to Kevin, a store manager.
- Items: Coffee, Flowers, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda, Tobacco products
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist