Saint Theresa of Avila Parish
The Saint Theresa of Avila Parish is one of the most popular and beautiful churches in West Roxbury.
The parish was formed in 1895 and is currently led by Reverend Monsignor William Manning Helmick.
The parish is a Roman Catholic congregation that is involved in the community through volunteer opportunities at local places like Faulkner Hospital and the Hebrew Rehabilitation Center.
- Fax: 617-325-0380
- Hours: Services: Sat, 4pm, 5:30pm; Sun, 7:30am, 9am, 10:30am, noon. Vigil of holy days: 4pm, 7:30pm. Holy days: 6:30am, 9:30am, 12:15pm, 7pm. All weekend and holy day masses are celebrated in the main church. Weekday masses are celebrated in the chapel.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1895
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 2000
- Services: Choir/music programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No