Seek Books is a sci-fi buff's dream. Owned and maintained by Brad Kinne, a self-professed sci-fi, fantasy and horror enthusiast. Kinne has taken great pains to create the store he's always been 'Seek'-ing and as it turns out, it's a lot more than just a used book shop with a niche focus. Kinne has created an intriguing environment complete with genre-related art, action figures, memorabilia, and a siamese feline-mascot named Asimov.
- Hours: May 1 - Oct 31: Mon - Tue, Closed; Wed, 11:00am - 7:00pm; Thu, Sat - Sun, noon - 9:00pm; Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm; Nov 1 - April 30: Mon - Tue, Closed; Wed, 10:00am - 7:00pm; Thu, 10:00am - 8:00pm; Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: Used books.
- Services: Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Comics
- New/used: Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Wi-Fi: None