The Starbucks on Centre Street has all the comforts you've come to expect from the coffee chain: A combination of deep-cushioned couches and straight-back chairs with some dry-bar seating as well. This is the only store in the area - there is no Starbucks in Jamaica Plain or Roslindale.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 6am - 9pm Sunday 6:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: July 1, 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, pastries, sandwiches, snacks, smoothies, coffee machines and accessories
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Brewed coffees and teas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Frappucino, Macchiato, Latte, espresso drinks, brewed coffee, iced coffee, low-fat muffins and breads, shaken iced teas, chai tea drinks.