Temple Hillel B'nai Torah
Temple Hillel B'nai Torah is a Reconstructionist temple that has about 164 families from West Roxbury and surrounding communities in its congregation. The temple prides itself on being an open and accepting community with congregants of different races, sexual orientations and backgrounds. The temple has regular Shabbat services, as well as youth services. There are also classes for youth and adult education.
Looking for A Temple that feels like a home?
Find your home at Hillel B’nai Torah
* a welcoming, egalitarian, inclusive diverse community
* individuals, couples and families, children and seniors, multi-racial families, gay and lesbian families, interfaith families, and members of all different Jewish backgrounds
* from West Roxbury, Newton, Roslindale, Brookline, JP, Needham, Dorchester, Dedham
What makes us so special? Our people!
We actively engage our members in the creative process of bringing new perspectives to tradition
and making tradition meaningful to contemporary lives.
Join us for an uplifting High Holy Day experience,
* with joyful music led by our Rabbi
* insightful commentary by our members
* yoga, chanting and meditation on Yom Kippur afternoon
* programs for children of all ages geared just for them.
Experience Judaism of heart and mind.
Call 617-323-0468 or email Benita at firstname.lastname@example.org information about High Holy Days, Chaverim School Registration or membership.
Open enrollment for Chaverim School Pre-k – 11th grade
- Fax: 617-327-8338
- Hours: Shabbat service: Sat, 9:30am; Weekday minyan: Mon, Thu, 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1949
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Jewish
- Congregation size: 164
- Services: Missionary programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes